|Credendo | |
Export Credit Agency (ECA) in Belgium
Credendo is a European trade credit insurance group that covers risks worldwide. The parent company, Credendo – Export Credit Agency, was founded in 1921 to support Belgian international trade by granting guarantees and insurance for export transactions. It has since developed into an international group, present in 15 European countries and Russia, offering solutions in all segments of trade credit insurance:
- Belgian export credit agency: promoting Belgian exports, imports and investments abroad with medium- and long-term trade credit and political risk insurance, financial guarantees and direct financing.
- Whole turnover short-term credit insurance: providing flexible insurance policies with approved credit limits and a risk period of less than 2 years, worldwide, even in complex risk environments.
- Single risk: covering single contract or single buyer risks up to 7 years in more than 160 countries.
- Excess of loss: covering exceptional and unforeseeable risks of turnover receivables.
- Top-up cover: adding capacity to the credit limits of a short-term trade credit insurance policy.
- Surety: issuing contractual and legal bonds.
Credendo supports SMEs and large businesses with credit insurance, guarantees and bespoke financing solutions.
A summary of Credendo
Products and services offered by Credendo
- Medium- and long-term trade credit risk insurance
- Political risk insurance
- Financial guarantees
- Direct financing
Raw Materials – From tobacco to spices, gold to bronze, commodities represent a large proportion of our trade finance portfolio
Finished Goods – Our innovative structuring capabilities allow us to put together complex finance structures, even if the end goods are finished
Metals – From scrap metal to alloys, we help traders and distributors access trade, receivable or PO finance for iron, steel and non-ferrous metals
Are you an exporter based in Belgium?
See our TFG Belgium Export guide here .