Responsible Finance | Trade Finance Global Charter
TFG are committed to working in a responsible and transparent way. We aim to work with companies to build long-term relationships and so fairness and transparency is at the heart of our business. We want to understand the requirements of a company and pride ourselves on having the ability to understand, dissect a problem and provide quick feedback.
We work in a clear and methodical way, to provide facilities that are suitable to your requirements and cater to the intricacies of your business.
What Trade Finance Global aim to do:
- We work with you to understand what the history, aim and requirements are of your business.
- We outline whether we are able to assist and explain how transactions may be structured.
- Our partner lenders will outline transparent details of any borrowing costs, timescales and information requirements.
- If a suitable lending partner is found, then an in depth analysis of your business is carried out along with current debt requirements, trade cycles and ability of repayment.
- Following meetings or calls along with an in depth KYC, DD and AML process being undertaken by our partners, a term sheet will be circulated or explained.
- Personal information is retained and kept confidential.
- We are on hand to assist with lender discussions and queries that you may have.
- Making a decision of proceeding with a facility is completely up to you.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our commitment to businesses then please send us an email on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you.
Who are Trade Finance Global?
Trade Finance Global assists companies with debt finance. While we can access many traditional forms of finance, we specialise in alternative finance and complex funding types and help companies raise finance in ways that mainstream lenders cannot.
Find out more about what we do here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.