|Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) | |
Export Credit Agency (ECA) in Japan
About Japan Bank for International Cooperation
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) is a policy-based financial institution of Japan (funded by the Japanese Government), and conducts lending, investment and guarantee operations while complementing the activities of private-sector financial institutions.
JBIC’s mission is to contribute to the sound development of Japan and the international economy and society by conducting financial operations in the following four fields:
- Promoting the overseas development and securement of resources important for Japan
- Maintaining and improving the international competitiveness of Japanese industries
- Promoting overseas businesses with the purpose of preserving the global environment, such as preventing global warming
- Preventing disruptions to the global financial system and taking appropriate measures with respect to damages caused by such disruption
A summary of Japan Bank for International Cooperation
Products and services offered by Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- Export loans
- Import loans
- Overseas investment loans
- Untied loans
Raw Materials – From tobacco to spices, gold to bronze, commodities represent a large proportion of our trade finance portfolio
Finished Goods – Our innovative structuring capabilities allow us to put together complex finance structures, even if the end goods are finished
Metals – From scrap metal to alloys, we help traders and distributors access trade, receivable or PO finance for iron, steel and non-ferrous metals
Are you an exporter based in Japan?
See our TFG Japan Export guide here .