|Türk Eximbank | |
Export Credit Agency (ECA) in Turkey
About Türk Eximbank
Türk Eximbank is the official export credit agency of the Turkish government and Turkey’s major export incentive instrument. The purpose of Türk Eximbank is as follows:
- Development of Turkish exports
- Diversification of exported goods and services
- To gain new markets for export goods
- Increase the share of exporters in international trade
- To Provide necessary support in business initiatives
- To Provide exporters and investors operating in abroad and international markets with competitiveness and assurance
- Promote and support the production and sale of investment goods
- To provide credit support that will meet the need and provide competitive power
- To increase the participation of domestic and foreign financial institutions in the financing of these activities and to give them guarantees to play an active role in the financing of these institutions
- To insure the receivables arising from the export of goods and services against commercial and political risks.
Türk Eximbank aims to contribute to the monitoring of balanced, healthy and international competitive export policies.
A summary of Export Credit Bank of Turkey
Products and services offered by Türk Eximbank
- Short-term export credits
- Medium long-term export credits
- Buyer credits
- Credit insurance
Cars and Vehicles – One of the biggest exports globally, we’re experts in trading automobiles, working with car dealerships and fleet management services
Raw Materials – From tobacco to spices, gold to bronze, commodities represent a large proportion of our trade finance portfolio
Electronics – The circuit board, software, and hardware markets have benefited huge growth as a result of consumer demand, find out about our electronics offering here
Are you an exporter based in Turkey?
See our TFG Turkey Export guide here .