What is Integrated Circuits and Electronics Finance?
We offer flexible integrated circuits and electronics finance for the purchase of equipment and related goods. In an industry with high product cost and relatively low margins, large purchases could negatively impact on your cash flow. Our team can assist in creating finance solutions which could allow you to benefit from a cash injection into your business; boosting your cash flow and reducing your operating costs.
Integrated Circuits and Electronics Finance
Key integrated circuits and electronics products include:
- Surface mount packages
- Digital integrated circuits
- Analogue circuits
- Dual in-line packages
- Ball grid array
- Leadless chip carrier packages
- Plastic quad flat pack circuits
- Thin small outline packages
- Multi-chip modules
- Land grid array packages
- Fabricated transistors
- Your business is looking for £50k+ trade finance
- You want to import or export stock and have suppliers/ buyers
- Your business is creditworthy
When a business wants to trade internationally, the exporter would typically want to be paid up front by the importer. The bank would issue a Letter of Credit, which guarantees this payment to the exporter upon receipt of documentary proof that the goods have been shipped. This is then repaid once the importer has paid for the goods, which could be anything between 30-180 days later.
What is the SIC Code for Integrated Circuits and Electronics Finance ?
The SIC Code is 26400 (Manufacture of consumer electronics)
Other SIC Codes that could also be used are:
- 62030 Computer facilities management activities
- 62090 Other information technology service activities
- 63110 Data processing, hosting and related activities
- 26110 Manufacture of electronic components
- 26120 Manufacture of loaded electronic boards
- 26200 Manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment
- 26301 Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment
- 26309 Manufacture of communication equipment other than a telegraph, and telephone apparatus and equipment
- 26400 Manufacture of consumer electronics
A mid-sized circuits provider company in the south of England was expanding sales from universities and educational establishments to offering a service to retailers. The client needed financing in order to fund orders that were placed and turned to trade finance in order to do so. Access to funding has allowed them to expand their customer base.
Speak to our trade finance team
- No security or personal guarantee required
- Integrated Circuits and Electronics finance available even if the banks refuse to finance
- Our partners find you solutions to increase trade
- Fast turnaround – get finance for electronics and integrated circuits in 24 hours