What is Electronic Data Finance?
Electronic Data Finance
Outside of leasing and hire purchase, we can also work to provide asset refinancing for your current assets.
Key products include:
- Supplier management equipment
- Software management equipment
- Monitoring equipment
- Strip chart recorders
- Data acquisition equipment
- Temperature controllers
- Single-loop controllers
- Diagnostic equipment
When a business wants to trade internationally, the exporter would typically want to be paid up front by the importer. The bank would issue a Letter of Credit, which guarantees this payment to the exporter upon receipt of documentary proof that the goods have been shipped. This is then repaid once the importer has paid for the goods, which could be anything between 30-180 days later.
What is the SIC Code for Trade Finance for Electronic Data?
The SIC Code for is 26110 (Manufacture of electronic components)
Other SIC Codes that could also be used are:
- 26511 Manufacture of electronic measuring, testing etc. equipment, not for industrial process control
- 26512 Manufacture of electronic industrial process control equipment
- 26513 Manufacture of non-electronic measuring, testing etc. equipment, not for industrial process control
- 26514 Manufacture of non-electronic industrial process control equipment
- 26520 Manufacture of watches and clocks
- 26600 Manufacture of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment
The business owner required a finance facility so that he could purchase a supplier management equipment and monitoring equipment from China to provide to his end customers (two blue-chip FMCG companies). Trade Finance Global were able to assist with a finance facility which allowed the company to fulfil large orders quickly, alongside existing finance arrangements with their bank.
- No security or personal guarantee required
- Electronic date finance is available even if the banks refuse finance
- Our partners get you the best rates on the market
- Fast turnaround – get electronic data finance in 24 hours
Download our Trade and Invoice Finance Guides: