Hospitality and Bar Finance
We work with bar and pub chains who are in the hospitality sector. We have helped with the financing of acquisitions, management buyouts, growth, and working capital of their businesses. Many bar chains do not own property but have short term leases, there is no large business to business debtor book and transactions are usually with the public – this means that traditional types of finance are not easily available. We work with bar, restaurant and pub chains in order to find a financing option that suits their needs.
Trade Finance Global has extensive expertise in the bar, restaurant, pub and other hospitality focused chains and our clients can be confident that we are well positioned and are central to the industry. We work with a wide array of funders in the market and can assist in looking at the security structure and communicating the needs of a business to a funder. Finance in bars, pubs and the hospitality sector is generally seen as difficult debt due to the public facing nature of the business and a company sometimes not owning the premises.
The funders that we work with have an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality market and we are able to assist in offering flexible finance arrangements that work with different types of companies to suit their specific needs. We have worked with one owner restaurants to large established bar chains. Our aim is to see every client as an individual as we understand there are always differing needs. In doing so, we structure a suitable finance package to suit the needs of a client.
- You are looking for a debt (or loan) finance facility
- You have an established trading company in the hospitality or restauranting sector
- The business is creditworthy
A new facility allowed growth and flexibility in the way in which the business moved forward. The bar game is not an easy one and so speaking to people who had an understanding in the sector of restaurant finance was really helpful.
Benefits of Bar finance and hospitality finance
- No security or directors guarantee required
- Invoice discounting or stock finance available even if the banks may have refused and there are limited secured assets under company ownership
- Specialist funders and advisors in the bar finance sector
- We work as quickly as you can – get finance in less than 24 hours