What is Non-Pharmaceutical Chemicals Finance?
We offer flexible non-pharmaceutical chemicals finance for the purchase of chemicals, plant and equipment. Purchases such as these could negatively impact on your cash flow. However, by working with us to structure finance options you could benefit from a cash injection into your business to assist in boosting your cash flow and reduce your operating costs.
Non-Pharmaceutical Chemicals Finance
Key non-pharmaceutical chemicals include:
- Flame retardants
- Commodity chemicals
- Your business is looking for £50k+ trade finance
- You want to import or export stock and have suppliers/ buyers
- Your business is creditworthy
When a business wants to trade internationally, the exporter would typically want to be paid up front by the importer. The bank would issue a Letter of Credit, which guarantees this payment to the exporter upon receipt of documentary proof that the goods have been shipped. This is then repaid once the importer has paid for the goods, which could be anything between 30-180 days later.
What is the SIC Code for Non-Pharmaceutical Chemicals?
The SIC Code is — (—)
Other SIC Codes that could also be used are:
A growing non-pharmaceutical chemicals distribution company in the south of England was expanding sales from universities and educational establishments to retailers. The client needed financing in order to fund this expansion and turned to trade finance in order to do so. Access to funding has allowed the company to expand and reach new markets.
Speak to our trade finance team
- No security or personal guarantee required
- Non-pharmaceutical chemicals finance available even if the banks refuse to finance
- Our partners find you solutions to increase trade
- Fast turnaround – get finance in 24 hours