Trade Finance Global Annual Report – Beyond Brexit
Trade Finance Global has released it’s annual report – Beyond Brexit
Due to the time it will take to exit the EU, there should not be any short shocks. However, a big fear is that of trade and how companies in the UK will be treated. This may have impacts on legal contracts and free movement of persons. However, we see that many SME’s will actually hedge out the risk of the uncertain environment. If required; offices may be set up in the EU but this will all become clearer as negotiations progress. We see that it is important to understand how the land lies with the Euro; which is feeling this strain already.
The following report contains a few feature articles on some of the impacts we have seen following Brexit, and how political agendas, international relations, and foreign exchange volatility has shaped and could shape Great Britain.
Contributors and Contents
- Owen Lock – SME Confidence in the aftermath of Brexit
- Cheickna Moulaye – Uncertainty: The watchword of Brexit
- Tom Harrison – Corbyn vs. May
- Xinran Liu – China’s relationship with Britain post Brexit
- Ross McKenzie – Brexit’s Affect on The Currency Market