14th September 2022
7:00 EST / 12:00 BST / 13:00 CET / 19: 00 SGT
LinkedIn Live, Youtube, Facebook
TFG has joined forces with Tinubu to present a virtual tradecast, looking at 4 different sectors of the trade credit insurance industry, and how they have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, geopolitical issues and inflation.
This tradecast live streaming on the 14th of September, 14th September 2022, 7:00 EST / 12:00 BST / 13:00 CET / 19: 00 SGT, will touch on:
- A trade credit insurance industry outlook
- How public and private credit insurance supports global economies and trade
- Risk appetite, claims, payouts: how to make trade credit work for everyone, everywhere
- Outlook, innovation and sustainability in trade credit insurance
- Expert perspective: banks & lenders, insurtechs, associations, and ECAs
The tradecast will include the following industry exporters:
- Gary Lowe, global head, global credit insurance group at Standard Chartered,
- Jérôme Pezé, CEO at Tinubu,
- Janusz Władyczak, CEO at KUKE S.A,
- Richard Wulff, Executive Director at ICISA
Moderated by TFG’s Editor, Deepesh Patel.
Register here for free to watch this insightful conversation – it’s FREE to attend.
Comments are closed.