Optimizing Risk Strategies and Leveraging Technology to Maximize Margins and Competitive Advantage
Risk Management in Energy Trading 2022
14 September – 15 September 2022
Houston, TX‚ USA
This premier marcus evans event will bring together the foremost leaders in Energy Trading Risk Management to discuss emerging technological applications, learn from recent major economic disruptions, and fortify their risk management processes to not only mitigate enterprise risk but also maximize margins and out-perform their competitors.
The energy trading industry has developed and shifted quite significantly in recent years, and with the impacts of Covid-19, Winter Storm Uri, and Russia/Ukraine sanctions, that volatility will continue.
In order to optimize their portfolios and sustain a competitive advantage, risk professionals must evolve their practices with the “future of energy trading:” automated and advanced technologies, new approaches to modelling, renewables, and the push to become more environmentally friendly.
Attending this premier event will enable you to:
- Evolve toward renewables to stay ahead of the innovation curve
- Adapt to changes in supply, demand and market volatility due to global economic crises
- Explore the application of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technology in trading
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with vendors to gain practical solutions
- Implement and maintain an effective ETRM system to drive efficiency
- Navigate new policy changes efficiently to mitigate risk to the company and maximize margins
Who Should Attend:
marcus evans invites VPs, Directors, Managers and other senior leaders from the Energy and Investment Banking industries with responsibilities in:
- Risk Management / Risk
- Credit / Market Risk
- Commodity Trading / Trading
- Portfolio Management
- Alain Brisebois – President, CWP Energy
- Victor Ureta – Director, Risk & Structuring, Sempra Infrastructure
- Jonathan Hargrove – Vice President, Trading & Origination, Inspire
- Cetin Karakus – Global Head, Quantitative and Analytical Solutions, BP
- Jose Noyes – IT Architect Director – ETRM Systems, ENGIE Energy Marketing NA
- and more…
TFG readers can use the code TFG_200 for a $200 discount on registrations.
For further information and discounts, contact Mr. Ayis Panayi at email@example.com or click the link below: