2023 Trade Law & Compliance Conference
14th March 2023
Dubai Chambers Headquarters, Baniyas Road, Deira, Dubai, UAE
The 2nd annual Trade Law & Compliance Conference will take place at Dubai Chambers Headquarters on 14 March 2023.
This is the second edition of an expert driven conference focusing on the key challenges in terms of trade law and compliance impacting the development and expansion of global trade. Dubai, as the fastest expanding trade hub in the World is the ideal and easily accessed location for this prestigious event.
Come to Dubai and learn from local, MENA region and global experts. Gain insights into landmark legal cases, compliance issues, sanctions updates and financial technology to fight financial crime.
The event takes place in the Dubai Chambers 13th floor auditorium and is followed by a complimentary reception for delegates and expert presenters.
LIBF graduates, IIBLP past participants, Coastline Solutions subscribers and members of any ICC National Committee qualify for a special Members Rate of USD 295.00.
- The event will take place on Tuesday 14 March 2023 from Registration at 08.30 AM with close at 5.30 PM
- Delegates will attend as VIP complimentary guests to evening reception at adjacent Sheraton Creek and Towers from 6.30 PM.
- Member price includes: IIBLP members, ICC Members, LIBF graduates, and Coastline subscribers.
- Vincent O’Brien, Director, ICC UAE
- Abdulkader Bazara, Owner, Creative Trade Solutions FZE
- Ana Kavtaradze, Strategic Business Consultant, Basis Bank
- Jin Saibo, Partner, Beijing Jinchengtongda & Neal Law
- Soh Chee Seng, Associate Director, IIBLP
- and more..
- Update on Trade Law & Fighting Financial Crime
- Landmark Commercial Letter of Credit Legal Cases during 2022
- Guarantee and Standby Legal Cases during 2022
- Trade Fraud Detection & Elimination
- Synthetic Letters of Credit
- FATF – the facts
- Sanctions and their impact on Trade Finance Instruments
- Ship to Ship Monitoring Duties & Legal Obligations
- Increasing Injunctions in Emerging Market
- Technology to Fight Financial Crime
- Case studies on crime prevention in SCF and Traditional Trade Finance
- Guidance for the MENA Fighting Financial Crime Community
Who should attend
- Trade Finance Professionals
- Lawyers and legal counsel
- Dispute Resolution Experts
- Shipping & Logistics Providers
- Trade Tech Innovators
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Regulatory Officials
Comments are closed.