ICC Future Trade Forum
29-30 March 2023
Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
The ICC Future Trade Forum will center on the theme of “Future of Trade”.
The Forum Experience will feature an engaging programme, networking lunches and receptions, the opportunity to collaborate with local and global partners, technology showcases from start-ups and tech companies, and the opportunity to build valuable business relationships.
The Future Trade Forum convenes business leaders, policymakers, technologists, and other industry movers shaping the global trade ecosystem into its digital, sustainable, inclusive future. Some confirmed global high-profile keynote speakers include Deputy Director-General of WTO – Anabel Gonzalez, Secretary General of the World Customs Organisation (WCO) – Dr. Kunio Mikuriya, and more that are continually updated on our official website.
Join ICC as this forum will engage with the community to share the adversities and achievements of this moment in history and translate lessons learned into building a meaningful and prosperous business environment.
About the Community
- Companies large and small who are involved in global trade and supply chains, ranging from exporters, shippers, ports operators, warehousing/logistics, to importers
- Banks, non-bank Financial institutions, insurance players
- FinTech, platforms, technology vendors, solution providers
- Industry associations, industry consortia, regional groupings
- Policy makers, government agencies, international organisations, multi-lateral development banks, bodies of regional economic agreements
- Standards development organisations (international), standards bodies and accreditation bodies (regional/national)
- Lawyers and international trade law experts
Registration is open now! Don’t miss your opportunity. With advisory networks, industry leaders and multilateral partners in attendance, the Forum will also feature a number of workshops, collaboration opportunities and program launches that will push the digital trade agenda forward.
Take a look here.
Comments are closed.