GTR UK 2022 London
16th June 2022, 09.00 – 17.00 BST
Reflecting on both the latest trends and priorities for UK trade and exports but also on an extensive range of global themes, issues and concerns, the newly expanded version of GTR UK 2022 will take place in London on June 16, bringing all corners of the global trade ecosystem together.
Welcoming unrivalled support and participation from across the world’s leading financial service providers, local and international exporters, trade organisations and government agencies, benefitting from London’s role as a centre for global trade and as the first opportunity for the industry to meet unrestricted in-person for 3 years, this is an event not to be missed.
Interesting Topics Include:
- Innovation in trade and exports
- Supply chain finance: Boom or bubble?
- Digitising the trade ecosystem
- Achieving resilience during disruption
- Practical considerations for exporters
- Trade asset distribution and funds
Over 70 Speakers Including:
- Andre Casterman – Founder & Managing Director, Casterman Advisory
- Carl Williamson – Head of Trade Finance Division, UK Export Finance (UKEF)
- Gunnar Collin – Head, Sales & Marketing, Enigio Time AB
- Louis Taylor – Chief Executive Officer, UK Export Finance (UKEF)
- Mark Norris – Partner, Sullivan & Worcester UK LLP
- Sarah Green – Law Commissioner for Commercial & Common Law, Law Commission of England & Wales
- And more…
We look forward to seeing you there!