Commodities Global Summit
20 – 22 March 2023
Industry In Transition
In Person & Digital | Beau-Rivage Palace, Lausanne | #FTCommodities
Now in its 12th year, the Commodities Global Summit has established itself as the pre-eminent gathering of senior commodity executives, traders and financiers. Set against the stunning backdrop of the Hôtel Beau-Rivage Palace in Lausanne, the three day summit will be held in person, featuring the biggest names speaking on the key issues facing the industry today.
- Understand the risks and opportunities that the increasingly volatile global commodity markets are facing
- Connect and build relationships with some of the biggest names in the commodities industry
- Discover how to adapt your business model to keep up with the changing commodities landscape
New for 2023 – Roundtables
- Delve deeper into metals and agriculture topics through dedicated roundtable discussions – find out more
- Gain more insights on global food systems through increased Agri-trading content on the main stage
- Cast your vote in the New Agenda Debate – China Bulls Versus Bears
- Maximise your opportunities to meet with our new meeting and networking App
- The Global Economy
- Volatile Trading Conditions
- Finance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain Emissions
- Agricultural Trading
- Critical Metals
See the full agenda here.
- 61% of attendees in 2022 were CEO, Managing Director or Vice President level meaning you are amongst true decision-makers
- An opportunity to establish new relationships and strengthen existing ties through the summit dinner, drinks receptions and networking lunches
- Conduct months worth of meetings in just 3 days
- Immerse yourself in the luxurious setting of the Beau-Rivage Palace Hotel
- Marco Dunand, Chief Executive Officer – Mercuria
- Amrita Sen, Co-Founder and Director of Research – Energy Aspects
- Russell Hardy, Chief Executive Officer – Vitol
- Torbjörn Törnqvist, Co-founder and Chairman – Gunvor
- Helima Croft, Head of Global Commodity Strategy and MENA Research –
- RBC Capital Markets
- Jeremy Weir, Executive Chairman and CEO – Trafigura
- and more….!
Join the summit to build new connections with some of the most respected names in the industry and reestablish relationships with global business partners.
Comments are closed.