Instant Payments & Fraud Management Summit
20th April 2023 | Frankfurt
Instant Payments Summit is the longest-running conference dedicated to the rise of instant payments in Europe. Since 2017, it has been successfully held in London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, online, and Sweden. The seventh annual will be back in Frankfurt.
This is the only conference in Europe that brings together the top 3 instant payments schemes – ECB’s TIPS, EPC’s SCT Inst, and EBA Clearing’s RT1 at a common stage and is giving momentum to instant-payments implementation. They have embedded fraud management into this show to make it more comprehensive. This is a focused day conference to be represented by over 25 leading speakers with an estimated 125–150 qualified senior-level attendees.
Don’t miss this uniquely positioned conference. Come and engage at this unique show.
Highlights for Instant Payments & R2P
- Insights on the current state of play in PAN European Payments.
- The role of technology in unlocking the potential of IP and R2P.
- Updates on the European Payments Initiative (EPI).
- Current payments landscape in Nordics.
- The role of regulatory bodies and regulatory updates.
- Will R2P boost the appetite for IP?
- Why interoperability is key to IP?
- Updates on SEPA SCT Inst, RT1, TIPS.
- Need for a harmonized and ubiquitous payments system PAN Europe.
- Achieving customer centricity via IP and R2P.