A new era in commodity trade finance
Feb 9, 2023 04:30 PM
A new era in commodity trade finance – Value creation through digitisation of tradeflows for enhanced transparency
Join this highly practical webinar bringing together leaders from all areas of the commodities ecosystem to explore how public-private platforms, working in flexible and collaborative manners, are now able to bring transparency, security and efficiency to tradeflows – allowing greater visibility and comfort for financiers, with the result – greater mobility of capital and credit for traders of all sizes and profiles.
Acasius Leong – Head of Digital Trade Engagement – DBS Bank
Loh Wei – CEO – Jurong Port Universal Terminal
David Thambiratnam – CEO – Veridapt
Kelvin Ling Jiehan – Head of Operations & Business Development – SGTraDex
Rod Hutchinson – Head of Trade Finance – Veridapt
Ben Hillary – MD – Commodities People
Topics to be explored include:
• Where is the greatest need for increased appetite from financiers?
• How can technology play an increasing role in attracting more capital and financing to global trade?
• Where have challenges traditionally been faced in connectivity and interoperability – and how is that changing?
• Is regulation for financiers and traders a threat or opportunity?
• How can increased visibility reduce double-financing and operational risk?
Comments are closed.