World Export Development Forum 2023
26 – 29 June 2023
Shangri-La, Ulaanbaatar, MN
The World Export Development Forum (WEDF) is the annual flagship event of the International Trade Centre (ITC). This year’s event, hosted by the Government of Mongolia, marks the 20th edition of WEDF. The conference gathers participants from around the world to talk trade, do business and drive development. It is a unique opportunity to bring together the voice of small business, women, young entrepreneurs, policymakers and international organizations.
This year’s conference explores trade-led solutions to challenges caused by conflict, climate, COVID and rising costs. The theme, `Diversify with Green Trade`, explores organic, digital and sustainable solutions to multiple crises. WEDF is a global conference, bringing insights and good practices from the across globe. This year’s event reaches out especially to Asia-Pacific countries as well as landlocked developing countries.
- Conference Debates on Trade Diversification and Green Export Opportunities (27-28 June)
- Private Sector Consultations: Landlocked Developing Countries
- Young Social Entrepreneurs Competition
- Mongolia SheTrades Hub Launch
- National Export Strategy Workshop
- Mongolian Nomad cultural experience