7th Annual Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
September 22 – 23, 2022
In-Person / Livestream Conference
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Canadian Institute is excited to announce the return of the acclaimed Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto this September!
This is the must-attend event of the year for the economic sanction’s community in Canada! Join a Canadian and international faculty of government of officials, companies and financial institutions, and outside counsel involved in some of the most significant matters to date.
As the only comprehensive, practical sanctions event of its kind in Canada, the revamped agenda will address the most pressing issues coming across your desk, including Russia, China, Cuba and Humanitarian Sanctions developments and compliance best practices.
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Industry Specific Benchmarking & Networking
- Interesting topics such as Russian sanctions, Cuba sanctions compliance dilemmas, navigating the increase of thematic sanctions, managing the interplay of export controls and economic sanctions
- and more….!
Check the full agenda here.
- Jennifer Graham, Deputy Director Sanctions Policy Division – Global Affairs Canada
- Alison Cooper, Chief Blocked Assets Administration and Analysis – Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) US Treasury Department
- Jim Mullinax, Director of Sanctions Policy and Implementation – U.S. Department of State
- Michel Allen, Chief Compliance Officer – BNP Paribas
- Rie Ishizuka, Assistant Vice President, Compliance – Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Canada Branch
- Kenneth Purchase, Senior Director Global Trade Requirements Management, Office of the General Counsel – Pratt & Whitney
- Orlando Silva, Legal Counsel, Director – Export Controls, Customs, International Trade and Corporate Social Responsibility Matters Blackberry
- Workshop A — A Deep Dive into Russia Sanctions: A Multi-Jurisdictional Primer and Compliance Roadmap
- Workshop B — The How-to Guide to Tailoring Your Economic Sanctions Compliance Program to an Ever-Changing Environment
TFG readers can save 10% with the promo code: D10-999-TFG