Rebuilding Resilience in Global Value Chains
ICC International Trade & Prosperity Conference
17 – 21 October 2022
What is International Trade & Prosperity Week?
ICC’s International Trade and Prosperity Week (ITPW) is a free, flagship event of the year, drawing an online audience of more than 1000 attendees and over 3000 viewers across 250 businesses and 70 countries.
Once more, ITPW will be exploring the latest global economic trends by sharing views from international boardrooms, an expert roundtable on the roadmap for digital trade in 2023, as well as dedicated sessions on the new global biodiversity framework being agreed this year.
Finally, ITPW will be reviewing best practice from around the world on responsible business conduct, and how best to champion a global culture of integrity.
DAY 1 – Global trends, priorities and analysis
DAY 2 – Preserving nature for future generations
DAY 3 – Connecting the digital trade ecosystem
DAY 4 – Championing a culture of integrity
Join us for this free, online and global conversation on key international business priorities during this critical juncture of the world’s economy. This discussion is more important than ever as we shift towards a more sustainable, inclusive and green global economy and as global value chains continue to feel the strain of real-world challenges.
You’ll also have the chance to:
- Be part of an international audience – hear experts share insights from across the world
- Network with attendees – make global connections easily with our new virtual platform
- Create your own agenda – select the webinars most relevant to you and join the conversation
- Gonzalo Guzman – Chief Counsel, Ethics and Compliance, Unilever
- Chris Southworth – Secretary General, ICC United Kingdom
- Rebekah Braswell – Founder and CCO, Landlife Company / ICC Netherlands, ICC HQ Commission on Digital Economy
- Oswald Kuyler – Managing Director, Digital Standards Initiative / Head of Strategy, Europe, MonetaGo
- Maria Fernanda Garza – ICC Chair, ICC Mexico
- Paul Drechsler – Chairman, ICC United Kingdom
- and many more …
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) brings together the global perspective and is the only business organisation with UN Observer Status, being a B20 Co-founder/Network Partner, strategic partner to the WTO, UNFCCC business focal point for climate change and convener of the UN SDG Business Forum.
ICC’s ITPW 2022 specifically addresses “how” companies, organisations and governments are addressing real-world challenges, and implementing solutions that deliver more inclusive, sustainable and greener outcomes for Building Resilience in Global Value Chains.