Insuring export credit, trade, project finance and political risk in Africa
15 November 2022 | Johannesburg, South Africa
Connect with trade and insurance leaders to collaborate and understand how the industry is navigating changing insurance capacity and risk appetite, sovereign risk, debt sustainability, the changing role of multilaterals, the state of sustainable finance and opportunities to use trade and insurance as tools for social development.
Network with senior leaders in global trade and insurance, including Multilaterals, ECAs, Banks, Insurers and Brokers. Understand how leaders across Africa and beyond are successfully managing evolving challenges, and the evolving opportunities for your organization.
Make connections that matter in Africa
Join senior decision makers and connect with the major users and providers of insurance and project finance across Africa.
Break out of your silo; Understand how the approaches of key stakeholders are evolving, and the impact for your organisation.
Make connections that matter and propel your company and career forward.
Optimise your strategies based on the latest insight from the industry’s most influential professionals. ExCred provides the perfect opportunity to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones with everyone who’s anyone in international trade and insurance.
Keep up with key macro developments impacting trade, investment, project finance and insurance:
- Geopolitical update: Evolving risks in Africa and beyond
- How is risk appetite and capacity changing?
- Sovereign defaults and debt sustainability in Africa – Where are we now?
- How can the industry drive sustainability and support the UN SDGs?
- Bridging the African trade finance gap
- Making sustainable trade finance work for Africa
Reconnect with decision-makers and project finance leaders, including the biggest users and providers of insurance:
- Engage with senior leaders across the entire trade and insurance ecosystem:
- Multilateral Development Banks
- Private insurers, Reinsurers
- Law firms
- Specialist consultancies
See the full agenda here.
TFG readers can save 20% by using promo code: FKW54487TFGL https://bit.ly/3RJYFMs
Comments are closed.