EuroFinance’s 10th Annual
Effective Finance and Treasury in Africa
March 7, 2023
Hilton Canary Wharf, London
Join senior treasury peers on March 7th in London at EuroFinance’s 10th annual Effective Finance &
Treasury in Africa. Understand changing developments and the unique opportunities and challenges
of doing business in this dynamic region.
This year’s speaker line-up includes experienced treasurers – all active in African markets – including:
- Edward Collis, Treasurer at Save the Children
- Neiciriany Mata, Head of Finance at Angola Cables
- Marta de Teresa, Group Treasurer at Maxamcorp
- Chigbo Enenmo, Finance and Treasury Manager at Nigeria LNG
- Folake Fawibe, Integreated Business Service Lead at Danone, Southern Africa
- Jan Beukes, Group Treasurer at MultiChoice Group
They will discuss important topics including cash and FX, payments, liquidity and financing, digital
transformation, share success stories and provide practical guidance on how to optimise your
treasury operation for growth.
Click here for the full agenda and to register.
TFG readers can benefit from an exclusive 10% discount using code: MKTG/TFG10