1-2 March 2023
Hilton Tower Bridge, London
Reconnect with the industry to understand how the approach to risk, underwriting and broking are changing, public-private interplay is evolving, and sustainability is being implemented and incentivised.
Join senior decision-makers and connect with the major users of insurance, providers, and everyone in between.
- Break out of your silo; Understand how the approaches of key stakeholders are evolving and the impact for your organisation
- Make connections that matter and propel your company and career forward.
- Optimise your strategies based on the latest insight from the industry’s most influential professionals. ExCred provides the perfect opportunity to create new relationships and strengthen existing ones with everyone who’s anyone in international trade and insurance.
Keep up with key macro developments impacting trade, investment and insurance.
- Impact of the fallout from the Russia-Ukraine war
- The future of global supply chains and international trade
- Credit and political risk insurance market update: Where is growth coming from?
- Trends in macroeconomics and international trade: Short- and long-term challenges
- The changing face of public-private cooperation
Understand how to tackle sustainability challenges and opportunities; Collaborate with key public and private players.
- Using trade as a tool for social development
- The role of ECAs and EXIMs on the road to Net-Zero
- ESG-linked financing and insurance: Where are we now?
- Finding a common path to Net Zero and achievement of SDGs
- Proliferation of ESG assets, guidelines, definitions, ratings; How can we come together?
See the full agenda here.
Who Will You Meet?
Senior decision-makers from leading Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Export Credit Agencies, Multilaterals, Banks, Non-bank lenders, Traders, Corporates, Investment Managers, Law firms, Software Providers and Industry Associations.
C-Suite, Executive Directors, Global Heads of Trade Credit, Political Risk, Export Finance, Structured Trade, Origination, Trade & Insurance Syndication, Distribution, Underwriting, Claims, Debt Optimisation, Reinsurance
UK, Germany, France, USA, Switzerland, Belgium, Kenya, Bermuda, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Denmark, Spain, Ireland, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, UAE, Austria, China, Egypt, Italy, Japan, Poland, South Africa, Turkey