2023 Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference
May 12, 2023
Singapore (In-person + Hybrid)
Welcome to the first Singapore edition of the Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference, an event going strong for five years.
This unique event brings together compliance specialists, banking ops, FinTech specialists, legal, and regulatory experts for dynamic and timely discussions on key topics. What sets IIBLP events apart from other industry conferences is open dialogue in a collegial atmosphere that encourages discussion and debate. (Under Chatham House Rules)
Hear from global experts on a range of topics including:
- Top news & trends
- Managing Shipping & Vessel Risks
- Global news stories and trends in trade finance compliance
- KYC: How well do you actually know your customers?
- Trade Fraud in 2021: hindsight is 20/20
- Impact of Trade sanctions
- Environmental, Social, and Governance: Real Effect on Trade Finance
- Global Standards and Guidance – Latest from FATF, Wolfsberg Group, ICC
- Using AI, ship registry data, and GPS• When is a red flag NOT a red flag?
- Trade based money laundering – the latest efforts
- Tales from the Trenches
This event will provide 7 CPDs toward recertification for CDCS, CSDG, and CTFC.