ACI’s 5th Conference on U.S.-China Trade Controls
12 – 13 October 2023
The Madison Hotel, Washington, DC
As the only comprehensive, practical event of its kind in the Unites States, ACI is pleased to announce the highly anticipated 5th Annual U.S.-China Trade Controls Conference, scheduled for October 12–13 in Washington, DC.
Considering increasing geopolitical risks and intensifying strategic advanced computing competition with China, the U.S. government continues to ramp up enforcement efforts of China export controls and economic sanctions in unprecedented ways. Greater interagency coordination is also expected, which may result in more previously unseen compliance risk.
At the same time, China is a key US business partner, so US/China trade relations must remain open, to a point, creating a complicated dichotomy for U.S. multinational companies.
With so much at stake, don’t miss out on invaluable, strategic guidance for updating your compliance programs and mitigating heightened enforcement risks.
Fresh 2023 Topics Include
- Managing the Real-Life Business Impacts of the U.S. Advanced Computing and Semiconductor Rule: Practical Insights on the Supply Chain Path Ahead
- Navigating State Tax Credits and Incentives Under the CHIPS and IRA Acts
- An Update on “Reverse CFIUS”: U.S. Restrictions on Investment in Chinese Semiconductor, AI, Facial Recognition, Drones, and other High-Tech Firms and Startups
- Integrating Export Controls, Sanctions and Forced Labor Requirements for an Optimal Compliance Program: Revisiting Your Organization’s Risk Profile and Detecting Program Weak Spots
- Dissecting BIS’s Final “Cyber Rule” for Intrusion Software
- Managing Cross Border Technology and Data Transfers Under China CAC Requirements: Aligning Risk Mitigation for Export Controls, Licensing Requirements, and Data/IP Protection to Achieve Compliance and Maintain a Competitive Advantage
- UFLPA Compliance and Your Broader International Trade Compliance Program
Early rates are available!
Register today and save 10% with promo code D10-999-TFG24