We are excited to be partnering with TXF at the upcoming TXF CPRI: Trade, Commodity & Export Finance Virtual 2021, a festival of debate and relationship building for banks, traders, exporters, brokers, insurers & law firms involved in the credit and private insurance market, taking place on February 4.
Held on TXF’s state-of-the-art virtual event platform, this unmissable event will offer a unique networking experience with the CPRI market to forge new and deeper partnerships for distribution, capital relief and risk mitigation. This virtual experience will provide expert analysis on key topic areas but also offer all participants the opportunity to connect in a safe environment.
Trade Finance Global members can benefit from:
- TFG members receive 15% off the £999 rate. Use code GTF15 on the booking page to claim your discounted premium pass which includes access to all content plus unlocks the event guest list and all networking features.
- To apply for a free corporate pass for (Corporate exporter/ bank/ trader only) which includes access to all live and on demand content. Please get in touch with TFG here.
Terms and conditions apply:
– these offers are eligible for new registrations only
Key agenda sessions include:
- Our keynote panel of leading distribution and syndication bankers on harnessing the insurance product
- ECA and private market integration: join key ECAs and insurances on how they are working together in the market
- 2021 geopolitical and macroeconomic overview – including impact of US administration and Brexit on trade
- Future vision: Insuring SDGs/ESGs/resilient infrastructure
As always, we do hope that our members make the most of the additional benefits that TFG is bringing to them through such collaborations.
Find out more here
TXF CPRI: Trade, Commodity & Export Finance Virtual 2021 on the 4th February 2021.