The BAFT Europe Bank to Bank Forum is a signature regional event in the international banking calendar, which sets the stage for what to expect in the coming year with market insights and thought-provoking discussions led by industry experts and C-level executives.
This year, BATF will do a reality check on key business themes ranging from social responsibility and building impactful and sustainable finance programs, to disruptions in transaction banking and disintermediation within payments and cash management.
This year’s forum will also place an emphasis on the winners in the race to create the leading trade finance platforms and managing talent across the entire transactional banking ecosystem.
- Live Sessions: Listen to and interact with 30+ speakers over 15+ live sessions during both days of the virtual programme
- Networking and Roundtables: Join hundreds of attendees for two-days of networking and roundtable discussions with senior European/UK bank executives via BAFT Connect – the networking club for Transaction Bankers
- On-Demand Sessions: Access to view on-demand sessions and recorded live sessions until February 28, 2022
- Global Finance Awards: Entry to the 2022 Global Finance Best Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance Awards ceremony
- Bring The Bank: Ability to register an unlimited number of employees from the same institution, regardless of geographic location to attend the forum for one flat fee
Here is a preview of the programme for the first day of the two-day virtual conference
8:00 EST / 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET / 17:00 GST / 21:00 SGT
8:10 EST / 13:10 GMT / 14:10 CET / 17:10 GST / 21:10 SGT
Opening Keynote: Reality Check – Are We Fooling Ourselves?
8:30 EST / 13:30 GMT / 14:30 CET / 17:30 GST / 21:30 SGT
THE RACE IS ON #ESG
9:10 EST / 14:10 GMT / 15:10 CET / 16:10 GST / 22:10 SGT
9:20 EST / 14:20 GMT / 15:20 CET / 16:20 GST / 22:20 SGT
Pricing Financial Crime Risk – A Sustainable and Inclusive Approach to Cross-Border Payments
9:50 EST / 14:50 GMT / 15:50 CET / 16:50 GST / 22:50 SGT
Incumbents vs. Disruptors: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?
10:30 EST / 15:30 GMT / 16:30 CET / 17:30 GST/ 23:30 SGT
10:30 EST / 15:30 GMT / 16:30 CET / 17:30 GST / 23:30 SGT