What to expect
International speakers from industry & trade, financial services and credit & surety will tell you how they successfully make use of the latest developments in digital credit risk management and answer your questions.
- What new technologies are there?
- How can you put the digitalization strategy of your company into practice?
- Which methods and techniques have insurance companies, providers of financial services and industrial and trading companies been using during the corona pandemic?
Learn from experts!
The SCHUMANN Conference offers valuable information and real insights which will help you to make progress with the digitalization and automation of your credit risk management. Divided into a German and an English channel, the themes will be covered in online panel discussions, talks and interactive meetings.
Listen to more than 40 speakers from renowned, international companies in two live streams and 30 slots. Participants from over 20 countries have already registered.
Preview of the programme
The agenda will be updated on an ongoing basis on the SCHUMANN Conference web page.
- How the insurance market can benefit the technology in the medium-term business
Panel moderated by Mike Holley. Participants will be Jakob Hansen, Managing Director at Guy Carpenter, Richard Wulff, Executive Director at ICISA and Bernie de Haldevang, Head of Credit, Political & Crisis at Canopius.
- The concept of “sustainable finance” for financial institutions
Speaker: Thomas Maletz, Vice President Regulatory Compliance, BFS finance
- How UTA puts its digitalization strategy together with SCHUMANN into practice
Speaker: Florian Zeilerbauer, Head of Credit Risk Management & Collection, UNION TANK
- Challenges & Opportunities in International Receivables Finance
Speaker: Erik Timmermans, Founder of WOA
- Overview of the international factoring scene globally
Speaker: Peter Mulroy, Secretay General, FCI
Other speakers from abcfinance, Aurubis, Atradius, Dun & Bradstreet, km credit consulting, MeinAuto group, Peter Cremer, Zurich and more have already confirmed their participation.
Comments are closed.