Sanctions and Export Controls
28-29 June, 2022
London, United Kingdom
Your actionable catch-all compliance and enforcement playbook. This conference allows you to mitigate new compliance risks amid unprecedented regulatory changes and much less forgiving enforcement.
Kisaco Research’s Sanctions and Export Controls in-person conference is an industry-driven platform fostering a dialogue between multinationals, financial institutions, technology companies, industry advisors and enforcement agencies. Featuring a mix of jurisdictions, interactive formats and networking opportunities, this conference will provide you with the “must-know” information on how to stay fully compliant, meet shareholder expectations and protect business from enforcement actions.
- Access to compliance, legal and internal control officers from key sectors and a multitude of jurisdictions
- An in-depth review of new major sanctions & export control regimes and specific initiatives
- Best practice for “catch-all”, anticipatory compliance
- Tips and traps of extraterritoriality and conflicts of laws
- Expert views on human rights and environmental violations affecting your supply chain
- Effective and pragmatic screening solutions
- DO’s and DON’T’s of sanctions & export controls violation response and internal investigation
- Strategies for preventing successor liability in M&A deals
- And Much More!
Plus! Make the most out of your attendance without taking extra time out of the office
Join on Wednesday 29th June, 2022 (07:45 – 10:00) for 3 exclusive workshops. Book an Early-Riser Workshop on Day 2: Choose from A, B or C.
- Early-riser workshop A:
- Overcompliance: How can compliance teams work effectively with financial institutions
- Early-riser workshop B:
- Integrated compliance and legal model: How to safeguard the company, its brand and state reputation
- Early-riser workshop D:
- Everything you need to know about: Legal and contractual risks in sanctions
Register NOW! Our TFG Readers get 10% off upon checkout using this code: TF10
Comments are closed.