19th RFIx Receivables Finance International Convention
The 19th annual Receivables Finance International Convention (RFIx) is a flagship event in the receivables space, promising the latest news and developments within the invoice finance space, including new entrants, market trends and opportunities.
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, W1K 6JP | United Kingdom
6th – 7th March 2019
What is RFIx about?
BCR’s inaugural 19th Receivables Finance International Convention (RFIx) will bring together market leaders talking about international trends within the receivables space, the future of receivables finance and the role of fintech in the invoice finance space.
- Liquidity providers: bank financiers, factors and invoice financiers
- Alternative liquidity providers: non-banks, fintechs, single invoice financiers
- Invoice finance and supply chain finance platforms
- Regulators and legal specialists
- Corporate treasurers, FDs and CFOs
- Trends and opportunities in the mid-long term for the receivables space, including risk management, operational efficiency and pursuing new partnerships with key market stakeholders
- The rapidly adapting global market and competitive landscape of the invoice finance space
- A review of 2018: key trends within the factoring space, both domestically and internationally, as well as looking at the development of various products e.g. reverse factoring and receivables platforms
- The digitalisation od receivables finance through artificial intelligence (AI), new technology and distributed ledger technology
- Investor appetite among institutional investors for receivables finance, key predictions and the thoughts on invoice trading platforms
- Geographical perspective: African markets, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe
- Securitisation and the secondary market for receivables, as well as securitisation to achieve off-balance sheet treatment
- Fraud risk and management strategies within the receivables finance space – lessons that can be learned and how firms are currently minimising losses
- Trade finance and receivables trends on fintech, digitalising and institutional investor appetite
- SME Finance outlook
- Invoice and bank reconciliation towards dynamic discounting over distributed ledger technologies
- Customer journey focus: the onboarding experience, machine learning and customer experience
As event partners, Trade Finance Global can offer their members a 10% discount on your delegate pass rate. To register please follow this link The Trade Finance Global delegate discount code is TFG19– please utilise the code upon booking.
Alternatively you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your discount code for payment via invoice.