AltFi London Summit – 18th March 2019
The 6th fintech and alternative finance conference, brought to you by AltFi, is one of London’s most loved fintech conferences, this year focussing on credit and commercial finance as an asset class, and the digitisation of banking through the Open Banking initiatives.
18th March 2019
the AltFi London Summit about?
Last year proved to be a crucial turning point for the key players building the future of finance. Leading platforms launched oversubscribed IPOs, digital banks proliferated and mainstream financial institutions started their own disruptive propositions. With 2019 certain to be another landmark year, more questions will be asked by regulators with investor interest in disruption also poised for more rapid growth.
AltFi attracts a mixture of alternative finance industry experts and
- Alternative liquidity providers: non-banks, fintechs, single invoice financiers
- Invoice finance and supply chain finance platforms
- Regulators and legal specialists
- Corporate treasurers, FDs and CFOs
- Trends and opportunities in SME Lending, including new players in the UK market such as OakNorth
- The ‘
techlash‘, and how it’s affectivealternative finance
- The future of
fintechand alternative finance
- Open Banking and what this means for consumers, the new customer journey and banks
- Fintechs as credit as an asset class
- Fintech showcase: Pitch-off
- Alternative finance and commercial lending post Brexit
Photos & Gallery
VIDEO: Rethinking the customer journey for trade finance – fintech and bank collaboration View →
PODCAST: World Trade Symposium: Iain MacLennan, on Policy in an Era of Digital Trade (S1 E28) View →
PODCAST: TradeIX and Pole Star Deep Dive: DLT in the Maritime and Shipping Space (S1 E34) View →
ARTICLE: 5 Ways Fintech is Changing the Banking Industry – TFG Exclusive with Innovate Finance Chair: Natalie Ceeney CBE View →