ICC Global Finance Forum
10 May 2022
The forum will bring together over 3,000 international participants from the public and private sectors to align their trade finance ambitions and actions for the next decade.
TFG’s editor, Deepesh Patel, is delighted to be the master of ceremonies for ICC’s Global Finance Forum.
Here’s what’s on the ICC Global Finance Forum Agenda:
- Sustainable trade finance
- Interoperability in digital trade
- Closing the trade finance gap
- Supply Chain Finance
- and more…
- Ali Ansari, Global Product Lead – Supply Chain and Payables Finance, Taulia Inc.
- Peter Kern, Chief Operating Officer, CargoX
- Arnaud Levasseur, Senior Product Leader, Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Andrew Kigira, Vice-Chair of the ICC Global Banking Commission & Group Head of Trade Products, Equity Bank Ltd
- Bleming Nekati, Chief Trade Finance Officer, African Development Bank
- Rogerio Ghesti, International Policy Director, ICC United Kingdom