Fifth EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit
The EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit is the only European Conference organized by the Factoring Industry for the Factoring Industry.
Sana Lisboa Hotel | Lisbon | Portugal
21st – 22nd March 2019
The Summit will take place at the Sana Lisboa Hotel.
Right in the heart of Lisbon – close to the emblematic Square of Marquês de Pombal and Avenida da Liberdade – SANA Lisboa Hotel is a modern hotel offering spacious rooms with contemporary decor and equipped with all conveniences, whether your stay is for business or pleasure.
The hotel is in an excellent location on the very central Fontes Pereira de Melo Avenue, within walking distance of both the business and the historic city centre.
FCI and EUF represent over 98% of all European market players. This fifth Summit is a unique opportunity for Industry Leaders to network and address topics that really matter for the Factoring Industry.
The programme will address the latest updates, promoting and celebrating the impact of the Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry who support the real economy and employment in Europe.
- Get an update on the most recent evolutions on the European Factoring scene, both in terms of figures as in terms of products offered.
- Discover the findings of the updated EUF White Paper.
Fintech, Blockchain, new technologies… take a look behind the buzz and get informed about initiatives that can really influence your Industry.
- How will the Factoring Industry look after Brexit? Get the views from the big players of the Industry.
What are the consequences of CRR/ Basel III?
- Discover the Poland and Italy case regarding split payment.
What is the factoring industry like in Portugal?
- What roused the factoring industry in 2018? Report from EUF Technical Committees.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who needs to be up to speed with the latest trends and developments in the European Factoring and Commercial Finance Industry, including:
- Senior Managers of FCI members
- CEOs of Industry players who are members of National Associations represented by the EUF
- CEOs of Industry players from other European and interested countries
- Teachers, Researchers and Professionals with an interest in the finance of business in Europe
- Supply Chain Finance companies
- Companies offering their services to the world of factoring (lawyers, insurers, IT providers)
What is EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit about?
|I13h30-14h00:||Welcome coffee & Registration|
|14h00-14h10:||Opening of the Summit||Françoise Palle Guillabert, Chairperson of the EUF|
|14h10-14h40:||Welcome to Portugal||TBD|
|14h40-15h00:||The Factoring Industry in Europe in 2018: preliminary Statistics and Figures||Magdalena Barczak, Chairman of the Economic and Statistics Committee|
|15h00-15h30:||Factoring in Portugal||TBD|
|16h00-17h00:||CRR/ Basel III and Credit Insurance||Moderator John Brehcist Panellists already confirmed:
• Magdalena Wessel, Legal Department, Deutscher Factoring-Verband
• Stephen Pegge, Managing Director Commercial Finance, UK Finance
|17h00-17h45:||What kept us awake at night in 2018: report from Legal, Prudential and Economics & Statistics Committee, e-invoicing Chairpersons Followed by Q&A||• Magdalena Barczak, Chairman of the Economic and Statistics Committee
• Diego Tavecchia, Chairman of the PRC Committee
• Magdalena Wessel, Chairman of the Legal Committee
• Andrzej Zbikowski, E-invoicing representative from the EUF ExCom
|17h45-17h55:||Presentation from the Gold sponsor CODIX|