Commodity Trading Week Europe
April 23-24 2024
Stamford Bridge Stadium, London
We’re delighted to announce that Commodity Trading Week is returning to London on 23-24 April 2024. With 1000+ attendees joining us, it will be the biggest commodity trading event of the year.
In a rapidly evolving global landscape, where the complexities of commodity trading are ever-shifting, your need for up-to-date insights and knowledge is more crucial than ever. That’s why we’re excited to invite you to Commodity Trading Week 2024, a two-day immersive event that promises to transform the way you understand and navigate the commodity trading industry.
Why You Can’t-Miss This Event
- 150+ Industry Experts: Learn from thought leaders who are driving change in the industry.
- 9 Engaging Tracks: Choose from a wide range of topics including the well-established ComRisk, DigiCom, Commodity Trade Finance, Shipping and Maritime and more.
- Unmatched Networking Opportunities: Engage in meaningful dialogues through our carefully curated networking sessions and workshops.
A Glimpse into the Agenda
- Risk Management: Strategies to counteract market risks and volatility
- Market Analytics: Leveraging data for actionable insights
- Geopolitical Influences: Understanding the macro forces affecting commodity prices
- Digitalisation and Decarbonisation: Future-proof your strategies in a changing world
- Energy Transition Challenges: Navigate the shift towards renewable energy sources with ease