The Global Payments Conference is going virtual in 2021. Building on last year’s successful in-person event in New York, this year’s Global Payments Conference offers a three-day conference with regional programming in mind. Content, speakers and time zones have been considered to make the sessions as pertinent to each region as possible while covering both wholesale and retail topics. Join global and regional payments heads plus industry subject matter experts during this special virtual event!
When: 2nd – 4th March, 2021
What to Expect
- Three programming days tailored to specific regions – North America and Europe; Asia and MENAContent covering both wholesale and retail payments topics
- Interact with speakers and panelists during live sessions via Q&A and polling functions
- Special ‘Ask The Expert’ forums carved out for smaller group discussion on specific topics
- Manage your schedule and appointments via the BAFT Events virtual platform
- Message and connect with speakers and attendees via the BAFT Events virtual platform
- Take notes on sessions and email them to yourself after the session
- Download speaker presentations, sessions handouts, supporting documention and exhibitor flyers
- Watch pre-recorded content and live sessions on-demand 24/7.
- The platform is open for the entire month of March!