Trade Finance Global is delighted to announce that it has joined forces with Tinubu to present a virtual tradecast, looking at 4 different sectors of the trade credit insurance industry and how they have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, geopolitical issues, and inflation.
The tradecast will touch on:
- A trade credit insurance industry outlook
- How public and private credit insurance supports global economies and trade
- Risk appetite, claims, payouts: how to make trade credit work for everyone, everywhere
- Outlook, innovation, and sustainability in trade credit insurance
- Expert perspective: banks and lenders, insurtechs, associations, and ECAs
- Gary Lowe, global head, global credit insurance group at Standard Chartered,
- Jérôme Pezé, CEO at Tinubu,
- Janusz Władyczak, CEO at KUKE S.A,
- Richard Wulff, Executive Director at ICISA
Moderated by TFG’s Editor, Deepesh Patel, the tradecast will be streamed live on the 14 September on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
Comments are closed.