London, UK – Nominations for the Trade Finance Global International Trade Awards 2022, in cooperation with BAFT, the leading international transaction banking association, are now open.
Award winners are recognized for their outstanding contributions to global trade and finance.
Now in its sixth year running, the annual TFG Awards are presented to businesses and service providers in trade, supply chain, and receivables finance.
This year, Trade Finance Global (TFG) is announcing the winners at the BAFT 2022 Global Annual Meeting in Washington DC, US on May 4 2022.
The TFG Awards logo is used as a badge of excellence in both the intermediary (B2B) and direct (B2C) markets.
- Best Trade Financier
- Best Receivables Financier
- Best Supply Chain Financier
- Best Export Credit Agency
- Best Multilateral Development Bank
- Sustainable Trade Finance Award
- Tradetech Innovator Award
- Best SME Trade Finance Lender
- Best Trade Financier in Western Europe
- Best Trade Financier in Central and Eastern Europe
- Best Trade Financier in the Middle East
- Best Trade Financier in Africa
- Best Trade Financier in Asia-Pacific
- Best Trade Financier in North America
- Best Trade Financier in Latin America
- Trade Finance Deal of the Year
- Best Trade Finance Education Provider
- Best Trade Finance Law Firm
- Best Trade Credit Insurance Provider
- Best Freight Forwarding & Logistics Company
- Best Islamic Trade Financier
- Trade Digitalisation Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Trade Finance
- Rising Trade Finance Star
Steering Committee for 2022 announced
The TFG Steering Committee is made up of experts and leaders from all areas of trade, including finance, technology, policy, and governance.
Members of the steering committee will provide their impartial views to TFG’s leading annual awards campaign that aims to promote inclusive trade as a force for good.
- Mark Abrams, Trade Finance Global
- Robert Besseling, Pangea Risk
- Steven Beck, Asian Development Bank
- Noreen Cesaro, OWIT UK
- Sean Doherty, World Economic Forum
- Sean Edwards, ITFA
- Emmanuelle Ganne, World Trade Organisation
- Angela Koll, Commerzbank
- Tomasch Kubiak, ICC
- Maria Mogilnaya, Independent
- Peter Mulroy, FCI
- Rudolf Putz, EBRD
- Harri Rantanen, Standardised Trust
- Ian Sayers, International Trade Centre
- Susan Starnes, IFC
- Scott Stevenson, BAFT
- NLN Swaroop, HSBC
- Erik Timmermans, WOA