Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Trade Finance Global (TFG) is pleased to announce the upcoming Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023, presented in cooperation with BAFT. These prestigious awards recognise individuals and organisations that have made outstanding contributions to the trade, treasury, and payments sectors.
The Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023 will take place during the BAFT Global Councils Forum in Toronto on 17 September. It will bring together industry experts, thought leaders, and top professionals to honour the excellence in trade, treasury, and payments. Nominations are now open and will be closed on 24 July 2023.
Categories for the Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023 include:
- Best Trade Finance Bank
- Best Treasury Management Bank
- Best Payment Solutions Provider
- Best Supply Chain Finance Provider
- Best Receivables Finance Provider
- Best Trade Law Firm
- Best Freight Forwarding & Logistics Company
- Best Port Operator
- Best Trade Credit Insurer
- Best Transaction Banking Provider
- Best Trade Credit Insurance Broker
- Best Development Bank in Trade
- Best Multilateral Institution in Trade
- Best Correspondent Bank
- Best Trade Distribution Bank
Innovation & Deals:
- Best Tradetech Company
- Trade Finance Deal of the Year
- Treasury Management Innovation of the Year
- Payment Solutions Deal of the Year
- Supply Chain Finance Deal of the Year
- Legal Innovation in Trade
- Sustainable Trade Initiative of the Year
- Sustainable Trade Finance Deal of the Year
Individual & Lifetime Achievement:
- Lifetime Achievement in Trade
- Lifetime Achievement in Treasury Management
- Lifetime Achievement in Payment Solutions
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Diversity and Inclusion in Trade
- Excellence in Trade (North America)
- Excellence in Trade (Latin America)
- Excellence in Trade (Europe)
- Excellence in Trade (Asia-Pacific)
- Excellence in Trade (Middle East & North Africa region)
- Excellence in Trade (Africa)
- Excellence in Treasury & Payments Banking (North America)
- Excellence in Treasury & Payments (Latin America)
- Excellence in Treasury & Payments (Europe)
- Excellence in Treasury & Payments (Asia-Pacific)
- Excellence in Treasury & Payments (Middle East & Africa)
Nominations for the Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023 are now open, providing an opportunity for individuals and companies to showcase their achievements and contributions. You can apply to nominate yourself and your company starting today. It’s time to start applying and be a part of this distinguished recognition. See below for the important dates.
Steering committee announced and award nominations open (29 June 2023).
Self nominations close (31 July 2023).
Shortlisted candidates are informed (both those who self nominated and were independently nominated by TFG) (3 August 2023).
The steering committee will vote for one winner per category (7-16 August 2023).
TFG to announce winners (under embargo) to collect winning interview responses and prepare campaign (28 August 2023).
Winners to be officially announced and awarded in Toronto (17 September 2023).
Steering Committee for Awards Announced
We are delighted to announce the esteemed members of the Steering Committee for the Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023, who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the awards program:
- Mark Abrams, Trade Finance Global
- Marilyn Blattner-Hoyle, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- John Brehcist, WOA
- Michael P. Byrne, Documentary Credit World
- Luca Castellani, UNCITRAL
- Emmanuelle Ganne, WTO
- Tarun Khosla, Citi
- Alan Koenigsberg, Visa
- Damian Kwok, ANZ Bank
- Merisa Lee-Gimpel, Lloyds Banking Group
- Roberto Leva, Asian Development Bank
- John MacNamara, Independent
- Pamela Mar, ICC
- Peter Mulroy, FCI
- John Omoti, Bank of China
- Nicole Pitter Patterson, OWIT UK/Caribbean Women In Trade
- Lorna Pillow, ITFA
- Deepa Sinha, BAFT
- Scott Stevenson, BAFT
- Barry Tooker, TransactionBanker.com
- Makiko Toyoda, IFC
The Trade, Treasury & Payments Awards 2023 ceremony promises to be a momentous occasion, celebrating the outstanding achievements and contributions in the trade, treasury, and payments sectors. For more information and to submit your nominations, nominate now!