LONDON, 20th August 2021. Trade Finance Global is pleased to announce it will be a media partner for the Agri-D Convention 2021 taking place on the 12th of November 2021. The free-to-attend virtual convention will focus on how the rather misunderstood, Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) are slowly developing wider recognition within the agriculture and food sectors for their powerful uses in building trust and security throughout the food supply chain, offering unprecedented levels of traceability, transparency, and trust.
What can blockchain do for the future of our food?
This question will be answered across five stages of live discussions, keynote presentations, expert panels, workshops, Q&As, demonstrations, and more. Speakers include leading figures from internationally outstanding agriculture and technology businesses, organisations, and institutions such as UN World Food Program, World Trade Organisation, EIT Food, IOTA Foundation and IBM.
Discussion topics for the one-day virtual convention include:
- Digital Identity – supporting access and inclusion for farming communities
- Supply Chain – applications for waste reduction and efficiency
- Data Trust – building integrity in data communications
- Data Economy – ownership and monetization of agricultural data
- Trade – access and equal opportunity in cross border trade
- Community Development – technology as a facilitator for rural communities
- Finance & Insurance – security and accessibility of financial services
- Digital Assets – tokenisation as a tool for market entry
- Equality – blockchain for inclusion and equal opportunity
- Sustainability – systems to support trust in sustainable practices
- Software & Applications – solutions actively bringing value to agriculture
- Accessibility – inclusive design and development practices
Confirmed speakers include:
- Emmanuelle Ganne – Senior Analyst, World Trade Organisation
- Bernhard Kowatsch – Head of Innovation Accelerator, UN World Food Program
- Karen Ottoni – Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
- Nitin Gaur – Director of Financial Sciences and Digital Assets, IBM
- John O’Connor – Director of African Operations, Input Output HK
- Dominik Schiener – Founder/Director, IOTA Foundation
- Mala Kumar – Director, Tech for Social Good, Github
- Sumer Johal – Director of Agstack, The Linux Foundation
- John Trask – CEO, Dimitra
- Emma Weston – CEO, AgriDigital
- Mandi Kerr – CEO, Global Hemp Association
Comments are closed.