International Trade Awards 2020, in Cooperation with BAFT
Dubai. The TFG International Trade Awards 2020, in cooperation with BAFT, recognise those who have provided an outstanding contribution to global trade and finance.
Now in its 5th year running, the annual TFG Awards are presented to businesses and service providers in the trade, supply chain and receivables space.
This year, Trade Finance Global are announcing the winners at the BAFT MENA Bank to Bank Forum in Dubai.
The TFG awards logo is used as a badge of excellence in both the intermediary (B2B) and direct (B2C) markets.
- Best Trade Financier
- Best Receivables Financier
- Best Supply Chain Financier
- Best Export Credit Agency
- Best Multilateral Development Bank
- Best Trade Financier in Europe
- Best Trade Financier in Asia
- Best Trade Financier in Australia
- Best Trade Financier in North America
- Best Trade Financier in Latin America
- Trade Finance Deal of the Year
- Best Trade Finance Law Firm
- Best Trade Credit Insurance Provider
- Best Logistics Provider
- Sustainable Finance Award
- Best Tradetech Company
- Innovator in Global Trade
- Best Trade Financier in the Middle East and North Africa
- Best Trade Financier in Africa
- Best Islamic Financier
- Specialist TFG MENA Award
- MENA Fintech Innovator Award
In cooperation with
Steering Committee for Awards Announced
The TFG Steering Committee is made up of subject matter experts and leaders across all areas of trade, including finance, technology, policy and governance. Members of the steering committee will provide their impartial views and input into TFG’s leading annual awards campaign around promoting inclusive trade as a force for good.
- Sean Edwards, ITFA
- Cecile Andre Leruste, Accenture
- Peter Mulroy, FCI
- Rudolf Putz, EBRD
- Alisa DiCaprio, R3
- Erik Timmermans, WOA
- Johanna Wissing, Lloyds Bank
- Robert Besseling, ExxAfrica
- Silja Calac, SwissRe
- Harri Rantanen, Standardised Trust
- Emmanuelle Ganne, WTO
- David Bischof, ICC Banking Commission
- Vinco David, Berne Union
- Stacey Facter, BAFT
- Ian Sayers, International Trade Center
Comments are closed.