Join an event that will share practical tips from specialists to help UK business leaders prepare for the impact of Brexit
Prepare your Business for Brexit
TFG are hosting an event that will share practical tips from specialists to help UK business leaders prepare for the impact of Brexit.
Given the uncertainties around what Brexit means for companies and their planning and decision making, we will be providing clarity to business leaders and professionals about what they can do to mitigate a range of risks.
Our specialists will help you prepare for and understand some of the potential scenarios that could arise as a result of Brexit, in order to minimise the impact and manage key risks that could affect your business.
Employment – Strategic Global Mobility Issues
International Trade – Trade Finance and Foreign Exchange
Cash Flow and Finance – Forecasting, Cash flow and Planning
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Row
Wednesday, 24th October 2018
4:00 – 5:30pm
Followed by Networking Drinks
- 4.30 pm – Introduction, James Hurley
- 4.35 pm – Kallum Pickering, Berenberg
- 4.50 pm – Andrew Law, Moneycorp
- 5.00 pm – Panel Discussion
- 5.25 pm – Conclusion and Summary
- 5.30 pm – Drinks and Canapes
- Simon Willmett, Director, Nucleus Commercial Finance
- Steve Asher, Director, Gateley PLC
- Gareth Wadley, Director, Gateley PLC
- Mark Abrams, Director, Trade Finance Global
- Kallum Pickering, Berenberg
- Andrew Law, Moneycorp
Comments are closed.