COVID-19 has shifted global value chains in unprecedented ways which will likely see no new ‘normal’. As behaviours, purchasing trends and trade are completely shifted, this Tradecast will explore how corporates are reacting to new levels of volatility, and ultimately, how technology and innovation could help build an inclusive, resilient global value chain.
When: 22nd September 2022,
7am ET / 12pm GMT / 7pm SGT
- Brian Edmondson, Global Head of Sales Transaction Banking, Finastra
- Susan Starnes, Global Lead, Trade and Commodity Finance Sgrategy, Sector Economics Department · IFC – International Finance Corporation
- Natasha Condon, Global Head of Core Trade, JP Morgan
- Claire Thompson, Executive Vice President, Global Trade, Enterprise Partnerships, Mastercard
Moderated by: Deepesh Patel, Editor, Trade Finance Global
- How is supply chain finance evolving to meet the needs of all organizations across the value chain?
- What role can data play in advancing access to trade finance?
- As volatility across the value chain remains and supply chains are ever more complex and interlinked – why is transparency important and how do we achieve it?
Sponsors and Partners