SCF Forum, Asia – 23rd May 2019
SCF Forum Asia – 23rd May 2019
TFG are partnering with the 3rd annual Supply Chain Finance Community Forum Asia, which takes place on 23rd May 2019 at the Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore.
Asia’s leading SCF event for corporates
The event is organised by the Supply Chain Finance Community in partnership with the National University of Singapore and the Association of Corporate Treasurers (Singapore).
What will be covered?
- Welcome introduction by Michiel
Steemen, Executive Director and Seng Ti Goh, GM at Isuzu Motors
- The challenges within the pan-Asian supply chain finance sector
- Supply Chain Finance and the Circular Economy
- Global Supply Chain Finance and Big Data
- Fintechs and Banks working together in the SCF space
- Fintech showcase
- Corporate SCF
The forum will attract a mixture of supply chain finance industry experts and thought leaders. These include:
- Alternative liquidity providers: non-banks,
fintechs, single invoice financiers
- Invoice finance and supply chain finance platforms
- Regulators and legal specialists
- Corporate treasurers, FDs and CFOs
Location:National University of Singapore
Date: 23rd May 2019