3 May 2023 from 16:30 to 20:30
Mishcon de Reya, Kingsway, London
Join World of Open Account in the heart of London on Wednesday 3rd of May 2023 from 16:30 for an inspiring event at the wonderful premises of Mishcon de Reya LLP on Kingsway who will also host the event.
- Erik Timmermans, founder of World of Open Account
- John Brehcist, receivables finance expert of Roundwindow Consultancy
- John Oliver, Head of Client Management for Open Account Products at Barclays
- Richard Olver, Chief Operations & Information Technology Officer at Bibby Financial Services
- Robert Meters, Director Global Business at SCHUMANN and Director at SCHUMANN International Limited in London
- and more….!
Registration is free but exclusively reserved for members and participants in the growing WOA community: You can register your free WOA profile here.
For practical reasons the total number of participants is limited and therefore there might be a waiting list or a cap on the number of participants from the same company. Register soon to secure your spot!
The planned timetable is as follows:
16:30: Registration and welcome coffee
17:00 – 18:30: Presentations / Panel discussion
18:30 – 20:30: Reception with drinks and canapés