The most hotly anticipated FinTech event of the year is back. Returning for its 6th installment, IFGS will take place at London’s Guildhall on Monday 20th – Tuesday 21st April 2020.
20th – 21st April 2020
The UK is a leading global FinTech hub, IFGS 2020 will bring together delegates from around the world to the nation’s capital, to showcase the very best the sector has to offer!
Financial Services in 2050: What Should we be Aiming for?
Is the Globalisation of Data the Game-Changer?Sessions: Tech and the Future of Financial ServicesPutting Innovation at the Heart of Financial Services
Regulators vs Politicians vs Industry: Who Takes the Lead?
The Human Touch in FinTech: the BBC Storyworks Panel
Open Finance: What is the Future of Open Banking?
- Insight into the latest developments of FinTech as IFGS2020 convenes for two days of engagement and break-out sessions across the City of London
- Outstanding world-class speakers and partners that will share their knowledge and experience in content-rich sessions
- Invaluable access to FinTech in influencers and unrivalled opportunities to network with the legends of FinTech, industry insiders, influential journalists and the hottest new talent
- Access to the technologies defining the FinTech sector and the people behind them
- Get involved with on-stage demos, presentations and exhibitor spaces
- Networking with Innovate Finance members, global FinTech startups, policymakers, investors, international hubs and global media