7th EU Factoring Summit
4th-5th April, 2022
Hybrid: NH Collection Roma Centro, Rome, Italy and cvent platform
The EU Factoring and Commercial Finance Summit is the only European conference organized by the factoring industry for the factoring Industry.
Share latest updates and be involved in promoting and celebrating the impact of the commercial finance industry which supports the real economy and employment in Europe.
The event will be available for both onsite and online participants. Online participants will have access to a platform that will broadcast the event taking place in Rome and allow them to network with other attendees.
What are the topics to discuss and why attend?
The programme will address the latest updates, promoting and celebrating the impact of the factoring and commercial finance industry which supports the real economy and employment in Europe.
- Get an update on the most recent evolutions on the European factoring scene, both in terms of figures as in terms of products offered.
- Understand from the panelists the definition of default regulations: What are the implications and actions?
- What is the factoring industry like in Italy?
- What roused the factoring industry in 2021? Report from EUF Technical Committees.
- What are the consequences of the late payment directive?
- What are some key take-away for the updated legal study?
- Where are going the fintech development and technology?
- What is the digital finance agenda of the EU Commission?
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to be up to date with the latest trends and developments in the European factoring and commercial finance industry, including:
- Senior Managers of FCI members
- CEOs of Industry players who are members of national associations represented by the EUF
- CEOs of Industry players from other European and interested countries
- Teachers, researchers and professionals with an interest in the finance of business in Europe
- Supply chain finance companies
- Companies offering their services to the world of factoring (lawyers, insurers, IT providers)
The event will be available for both onsite and online participants. Online participants will have access to a platform that will broadcast the event taking place in Rome and allow them to network with others attendees.