2022 EBRD TFP Trade Finance Forum
21 – 22 Sep 2022
After three years, the TFP Forum is finally back!
The aim of the Forum is to discuss key challenges the industry faces, especially in light of the aftermath of the pandemic and the impact of the war on Ukraine, including the food security crisis, digitalisation of trade finance and the role of trade finance in the development of a more sustainable and green world.
TFP will also look at new opportunities in trade finance in the EBRD’s regions of operations and beyond, and provide an excellent networking opportunity.
Interesting Topics Include:
- Challenges for Trade Finance in Turbulent Times
- Turkey’s Role in International Trade Finance
- Green Trade Finance at Crossroads
- Access to Trade Finance through Factoring and Supply Chain
- Development of Trade Finance in South-East Europe
- Impact of the War on Ukraine on the region – Navigating Disruption, Resiliency and Recovery
- The Cost of De-risking of Correspondent Banking
- and more…
See the full agenda here.
The Forum is by invitation only. So, make sure to contact EBRD TFP below to enquire!