Capitalizing on the Real-Time Payments Boom to Solve Unarticulated Customer Needs
December 14, 2022 / 10AM EST
How to harness faster payment rails to solve unarticulated customer needs, while reducing the risk of fraud.
Achieving Instant Payments excellence has been a decade-long journey and represents a multi-billion-dollar opportunity for stakeholders across the financial ecosystem.
It is only now, that the destination is almost in sight: anticipation is building around the launch of FedNow and the existing RTP network claims 285 participating institutions and an expected 50 million transactions for the December quarter.
Yet with transaction volume growing at a rate of 10% or better for 16 straight quarters, the next priority has to be developing sustainable business models and clear use-cases that serve key clients.
That is why Reuters Events is hosting a live webinar to discuss ‘Capitalizing on the Real-Time Payments Boom to Solve Unarticulated Customer Needs’ on December 14th at 10am Eastern Time.
By registering now up for this free webinar, you will receive:
- Critical lessons and takeaways on the implications of instant payment rails for the customer, the underlying business model and technological systems of financial institutions.
- The secret to building an end-to-end real-time payment solution at low cost while complying with key regulatory and network expectations.
- The most cogent use-cases and success stories for Real-Time Payments, according to those at the forefront of innovation, product development and interoperability research.
What’s more, you will be joined by a suite of payments experts ready to share key insights and expert analysis:
- James Colassano, Product Development and Strategy at The Clearing House
- Melissa Tuozzolo, Head of International Payments at Bank of America
- Sumit Arora, SVP, Enterprise Payments Strategy at Wells Fargo
- Reed Luhtanen, CEO at Faster Payments Council
Can’t make it? Sign up anyway and you will be sent a recording so you can catch up in your own time.