BAFT Virtual Sustainability Workshop 2022
July 20-21, 2022
Register now to the BAFT Virtual Sustainability Workshop 2022 and learn standard definitions of sustainability, sustainable finance, applications of sustainability in transaction banking, and differences in ESG verticals and taxonomies.
- Learn Sustainable Finance In Transaction Banking
- Feature-Themed Sustainability Workshop
- Earn Certificate in Sustainable Transaction Banking
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Experience Officer (CXO), Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO), Director of Sustainability, Director of ESG, Chief Officer of the Environment, Director of Sustainable Finance
- Senior Leaders, Relationship Managers, Product Managers, Product Sales, Credit Officers, and others involved in cash management, trade finance, and international banking
- Professional qualification holders requiring CPDs for CDCS, CSDG, CSCF, CTFC, CTFP, and GTC
- Bankers and financial services professionals looking to demonstrate their knowledge and competence of sustainability to their peers, colleagues, employers and prospects by earning the Certificate in Sustainable Transaction Banking
Interesting Topics Covered:
- Definition of Sustainability in Transaction Banking
- Views from Stakeholders/Group
- Sustainability Trends in Transaction Banking
- Adopting ESG principles in Transaction Banking
- Way forward for Future Learning on Sustainability in Transaction Banking
- Certification Q&A
Earn Continuing Professional Development Hours (CPDs)
BAFT is an accredited CPD provider at a number of professional development and training institutions. Such accreditation demonstrates that BAFT’s educational activities represent a quality learning experience.
The BAFT Virtual Sustainability Workshop program has been accredited by The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) and the ICC Academy as meeting the standards for ongoing CPDs required for recertification of the below professional qualifications.
Register today to learn common challenges faced when adopting ESG within transaction banking and opportunities to implement and explore within your institution.
Comments are closed.