Did you know, ‘I Wanna Be Your Man‘ by The Rolling Stones was the first song to be performed on Top of the Pops in 1974? In a similar fashion, as we muse the rollercoaster year that was 2020, we want to highlight our very own Top of the (Trade) Pops 2020.
We also want to thank you, our partners in trade, for helping our clients access trade and receivables finance through our platform, as well as continuing to consume our content. And blimey, you consumed a lot…
Your year in review – from the trade community!
💵 You helped us finance corporates & SMEs
- US $1.2 billion credit facilities offered
- 270+ financing partners (Want to partner with us? Find out more here)
📙 Here’s how you consumed our content
- 2.1 million page views (1.5 million readers in 187 countries)
- 1.7 million social post impressions
- 502 articles published (55.1k hours spent reading our content)
- 17 guides, research and publications launched
🎧 You spent plenty of time on Trade Finance Talks
- 318k minutes of Trade Finance Talks TV videos watched
- 33.4k podcast downloads (1.1 million minutes of listening)
- 3.4k webinar participants on TFG’s Tradecasts
🌐 Your favourite campaigns and publications
- Blockchain & DLT for Trade: A Reality Check (WTO / TFG)
- Women in Trade 2020
- International Trade Awards, in cooperation with BAFT
- TFG’s Christmas Countdown
- Virtual Sibos 2020
📚 Your top read articles
- Incoterms® 2020 – 7 key changes you need to know [update]
- ITFA / TFG Trade Finance Guide 2020
- Sanction clauses under the Documentary Credits
- How the collapse of Hin Leong Trading should accelerate the adoption of technology for trade finance
- Business as unusual – the nebulous impacts of Covid-19 on trade finance
- ISO 20022 and Trade Finance
- The Importance of the Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees in Times of COVID-19 Pandemic
And now, for Top of the (Trade) Pops 🌟 2020
2. (High School Musical 2) Out with the Old, In with the New ISO 20022 for Trade & Treasury
And the winner is…!
We would like to wish you and your loved ones a healthy and happy 2021.